Shelby Farms Park's pavilions and picnic areas provide a perfect setting for outdoor events of all sizes!
The best part? Your rental fees directly support Shelby Farms Park and Shelby Farms Greenline. The Park doesn't run on tax dollars. It runs on your support! So have fun at your event and feel good knowing you're giving back to the park that gives you so much.
Outdoor rental options are listed below. To reserve a pavilion or picnic area, please read the rules at the bottom of the page and fill out the venue request form.
Large Pavilions | Capacity: approximately 100 people
Hyde Lake Pavilion
Features: overlooks scenic 80-acre lake, 15 picnic tables, grill, short walk to Visitor Center restrooms
#1 - Playground Pavilion
Features: electricity, 15 picnic tables, large grill, volleyball posts, shade, short walk to restrooms, near the Woodland Discovery Playground
#3 - Stables Pavilion
Features: electricity, 15 picnic tables, large grill, volleyball posts, port-a-potty at shelter, near to horse stables, short walk to the Woodland Discovery Playground
Jones Pond Pavilion | Capacity: Approximately 75
Features: picnic tables, grill, short walk to Visitor Center Restrooms
#7 - Amphitheatre/Disc Golf Pavilion | Capacity: approximately 50 people
Features: 6 picnic tables, double grill, near disc golf course and Chickasaw Lake, port-a-potty near shelter
Small Pavilions | Capacity: approximately 30 people
#2 - Pine Lake Pavilion
Features: four picnic tables, grill, near restrooms and the Woodland Discovery Playground, near Pine Lake
#4 - Beaver Lake Pavilion
Features 4 picnic tables, a grill, volley ball posts, spectacular view of Beaver Lake, near horse stables, plenty of open space, near port-a-potty
#5 - Beaver Lake Picnic Area | Capacity: approximately 90 people
Features: Uncovered, 12 picnic tables
Ready to book your event?
Please fill read the rules and out the form below.
Private Event Software powered by Tripleseat
Questions? Contact Brandy Hardaway at firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 222-7280.
1. Pavilions and picnic areas must be reserved in advance of use.
2. Full payment is due at the time of booking. Payment by check, cash or credit card (except American Express).
3. Rental periods are:
9 am-1 pm
2pm to one hour prior to sunset
9am to one hour prior to sunset
4. A $150 clean-up fee will be collected for all areas rented. The fee will be returned if the pavilion is vacated on time, the facilities are cleaned up to the satisfaction of the Ranger on Duty, and all the rules have been followed. Please allow ten business days for the return of the clean-up deposit.
5. Any excess garbage which will not fit in the garbage can provided, must be taken out of the Park.
6. Once the facility has been booked, all sales are final. No cancellations, changes or rain dates.
7. An appropriately sized facility must be booked to accommodate your guests. Additional fees of $2.50 per head may be charged if the limit is exceeded, and the clean-up deposit will be forfeited.
8. Use of pavilions and picnic areas will be limited to activities suited to the facility, and at the discretion of Shelby Farms Park Conservancy.
9. No cutting of trees or removal of flora or any kind.
10. No swimming or wading in any body of water
11. Alcoholic beverages, firearms and hunting are not permitted.
12. Directional signs, banners, balloons, streamers or such are not permitted through the Park.
13. Pinatas are not permitted.
14. No moon bounces, space walks, inflatables, water slides, dunk tanks, petting zoos or climbing walls.
15. Dogs must be on a leash.
16. Parking is not permitted on the grass.
17. ATVs and Four Wheelers not permitted.
18. Please respect your neighbors - music must be kept at a level to be heard by your group only.
19. Speed limit is 20 mph.
20. Metal detectors are not permitted.
21. In the event of amenities such as boat rental, bike rentals, Woodland Discovery Playground or horseback riding being closed due to weather, safety, or maintenance issues, no refunds will be given.