Outdoor pavilions and picnic areas at Shelby Farms Park are the perfect setting for your next event.
The best part? Your rental fees directly support Shelby Farms Park and Shelby Farms Greenline. The Park doesn't run on tax dollars. It runs on your support! So have fun at your event and feel good knowing you're giving back to the park that gives you so much.
Please note that you must reserve an area to use it, and they fill up quickly! Reserve space for your event today by contacting Brandy Hardaway at email@example.com or (901) 222-7280.
Before you call, please take the time to read the rules below.
Picnic Pavilion Rental Rates
Large Pavilion | approximately 100 people
Playground Pavilion - East Pine Lake Drive
Features electricity, 15 picnic tables, large grill, volleyball posts, shade, short walk to restrooms, near the Woodland Discovery Playground
StABLES PAVILION - Beaver Lake Drive
Features electricity, 15 picnic tables, large grill, volleyball posts, port-a-potty at shelter, near to horse stables, short walk to the Woodland Discovery Playground
Medium Pavilion | approximately 50 people
aMPHITHEATRE/DISC GOLF PAVILION - South Orchard Loop
Features 6 picnic tables, double grill, near disc golf course and Chickasaw Lake, port-a-potty near shelter
Small Pavilion | 32 people
pINE LAKE PAVILION - Pine Lake Drive
Features four picnic tables, grill, near restrooms and the Woodland Discovery Playground, near Pine Lake
BEAVER LAKE PAVILION - Beaver Lake Drive Cove
Features 4 picnic tables, a grill, volley ball posts, spectacular view of Beaver Lake, near horse stables, plenty of open space, near port-a-potty
Picnic Area 5
Uncovered, 12 picnic tables, accommodates 90 people
BEAVER LAKE PICNIC AREA - Beaver Lake Drive Cove
Features nine picnic tables, double grill, near Beaver Lake, near port-a-potty
1. Pavilions and picnic areas must be reserved in advance of use.
2. Full payment is due at the time of booking. Payment by check, cash or credit card (except American Express).
3. Rental periods are:
9 am-1 pm
2pm to one hour prior to sunset
9am to one hour prior to sunset
4. A $150 clean-up fee will be collected for all areas rented. The fee will be returned if the pavilion is vacated on time, the facilities are cleaned up to the satisfaction of the Ranger on Duty, and all the rules have been followed. Please allow ten business days for the return of the clean-up deposit.
5. Any excess garbage which will not fit in the garbage can provided, must be taken out of the Park.
6. Once the facility has been booked, all sales are final. No cancellations, changes or rain dates.
7. An appropriately sized facility must be booked to accommodate your guests. Additional fees of $2.50 per head may be charged if the limit is exceeded, and the clean-up deposit will be forfeited.
8. Use of pavilions and picnic areas will be limited to activities suited to the facility, and at the discretion of Shelby Farms Park Conservancy.
9. No cutting of trees or removal of flora or any kind.
10. No swimming or wading in any body of water
11. Alcoholic beverages, firearms and hunting are not permitted.
12. Directional signs, banners, balloons, streamers or such are not permitted through the Park.
13. Pinatas are not permitted.
14. No moon bounces, space walks, inflatables, water slides, dunk tanks, petting zoos or climbing walls.
15. Dogs must be on a leash.
16. Parking is not permitted on the grass.
17. ATVs and Four Wheelers not permitted.
18. Please respect your neighbors - music must be kept at a level to be heard by your group only.
19. Speed limit is 20 mph.
20. Metal detectors are not permitted.
21. In the event of amenities such as boat rental, bike rentals, Woodland Discovery Playground or horseback riding being closed due to weather, safety, or maintenance issues, no refunds will be given.