Woodland Discovery Playground Group Reservation
Group visits are welcome at the Woodland Discovery Playground. We require that all groups of ten or more children register with us to receive a permit before their visit. Our reservation system ensures that we don't have too many group visits at once, that groups have proper adult supervision for the children they're bringing, and that everyone understands playground rules. Group fees support the Woodland Discovery Playground and help us keep it clean, safe and fun for years to come.
- All groups of ten or more students visiting the Woodland Discovery Playground must register with our facilities manager to receive a group permit (fee information below).
- All groups must have at least one attending adult for every ten students.
- Only children age 12 and under allowed in Woodland Discovery Playground.
- All group fees help keep the Woodland Discovery Playground and its wildlife well maintained, clean and safe. Shelby Farms Park Conservancy is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization
- If coming in by bus, students should be dropped off at the Woodland Discovery Playground, and the buses should then park in the gravel/grass overflow parking lot south of the playground until ready to collect the students at the end of their visit.
- To register your group visit, please contact Hannah Apple at email@example.com or (901) 222-7299. Please do not bring a group to the playground without arranging your visit.
- The following fees are for playground group visits only. Picnic pavilions are available for an additional fee and by rental only.
- 10-20 children: $25
- 21-30 children: $35
- 31-40 children: $45
- 41-50 children: $55
- 51-60 children: $65
- 61-70 children: $75
- 100 children: $105