ARE YOU UP FOR A SCARE?
Join us for Spooky Nights -- a spook-tacular event that supports Shelby Farms Park Conservancy!
Fridays + Saturdays | September 30-October 29, 2016
Spooky Nights is open rain or shine unless otherwise noted for inclement weather. Inclement weather closing will be announced on Facebook, Twitter and on this web page.
Haunted Trail (ages 12+): $12 per person
The Pine Forest of Shelby Farms Park is transformed into the only haunted trail in Memphis! Are you brave enough to handle over 1 mile of scares?
zombie paintball hayride (all ages): $20 per person | $25 for Zombie Truck
Experience a new attraction at Spooky Nights that is sure to scare up some fun! Climb aboard a trailer that is specially outfitted with paintball equipment and try to conquer zombies! Don't worry--the zombies aren't coordinated enough to use the paintball equipment, so you'll have the upper hand! For more information, click here.
Headless Horseman Hayrides: $8 per person
Take a family-friendly hayride through the Park, but be on the lookout for the legend himself!
NEW! phantom zorbs: $10 zorb ride | $5 knockerballs
Don't miss this new addition to Spooky Nights! Knock down zombies and monsters as you roll down the haunted hill in the glowing phantom zorb.
Pumpkin DECORATing: $7 per large pumpkin | $5 per small pumpkin
Get creative in our craft corner!
Spooky Food Trucks: prices vary
Want to chow down on some creepy-crawlies or sip on some witch's brew? Check out the creative treats that our vendors are cooking up!
Trunk or Treat on october 29
Little ghosts and goblins are invited to go trick or treating in safe environment during Spooky Nights. Treats will be provided Memphis + Shelby County EMS. Costumes are highly encouraged!
Starts at 7pm - until the treats are gone!
Boos + Booze
-- THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT --
-- THERE ARE NO DAY-OF OR WALK-UP TICKET SALES --
October 22-23, 2016
Ready for some spooky, grown-up fun?
Brave the attractions of Spooky Nights with some added fun! After the little ghosts and goblins head home, spend the night with us at Boos + Booze! Here, you can enjoy witch's brew, have some spirits with the spirits, get your fortune told, do some paranormal investigating and more!
Drinks and snacks are included in your admission. BYO-Tent.
Boos + Booze is a 21+ event.
Price: $75 through September 30, 2016 | $90 October 1-22, 2016
Registration is required. Must show valid ID.
We don't want to add any ghosts to the haunted trail! For safety, car keys will be collected upon arrival and returned in the morning.
All proceeds benefit Shelby Farms Park Conservancy.
Be a Part of Spooky Nights
To volunteer, please contact Irene Montanez at email@example.com or call (901) 222-7266.
Marketing + Media
For marketing + media inquiries, contact Angie Whitfield at firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 222-7262.
For information about sponsoring this or other exciting Park events, contact Chris Duncan at email@example.com or (901) 222-7250.
Spooky Nights Rules
- NO SMOKING OR OPEN FLAMES OF ANY KIND, NO EXCEPTIONS - Anyone caught smoking or with an open flame (Lighter, etc) in Spooky Nights will be asked to leave the Park.
- DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING, INCLUDING PROPS AND ACTORS. Spooky Nights has a strict no touching policy for both the actors and the Patrons. The actors will not touch you. Anyone caught touching props or the actors will risk denied entry or removal from Spooky Nights.
- NO ALCOHOL, FIREARMS AND/OR WEAPONS OF ANY TYPE are permitted on the premise of Shelby Farms Park. Likewise, Shelby Farms Park Conservancy reserves the right to deny entry to and/or pre-maturely eject any individual(s) from Spooky Night who appear to be and/or display drunken behavior that would affect the safety and enjoyment of the Spooky Nights experience.
- BE SCARED YET SAFE. Shelby Farms Park provides a thrilling experience while maintaining a high standard of patron and staff safety. Activity considered horse play or dangerous acts that could harm others are not permitted.
- NO PETS ALLOWED IN EVENT Shelby Farms Park Conservancy is not responsible for any loss, stolen and/or damaged possessions of patrons while on the premise of the Park for Spooky Nights.
- ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
All proceeds from Spooky Nights benefit Shelby Farms Park Conservancy, the 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that manages and operates Shelby Farms Park and Shelby Farms Greenline.