Water Play Sprayground
It's the hottest place in town for kids to keep cool! More than just a splash pad, this 4,000 sq. ft. play space features great splashing opportunities for kids, including a water tunnel, multiple interactive spray jets, water pumps and geyser boulders!
Proceeds from your rentals help support Shelby Farms Park and Shelby Farms Greenline!
Play it safe! The Water Play area is unsupervised - play at your own risk! Check out the Water Play Sprayground rules at the bottom the page, or by clicking here.
Free! Water Play Tuesday sessions are one (1) hour of FREE play time! One hour sessions begin on the hour: 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m., 4 p.m., 5 p.m. First come first served. Obtain a wristband for your session at the Water Play check-in.
Capacity is limited - Reservations are recommended
WATER PLAY FAQ
What happens if there is inclement weather?
In the event of inclement weather (lightning strikes in the area or high winds that are prohibitive for playing) , our recreation locations will close until the area is clear of lightning for 45 minutes or until prohibitive wind conditions subside. Customers with reservations within these time frames will be contacted by the Shelby Farms Park recreation team to reschedule for a later time or later date. If closure affects a future reservation for the day, customers will be contacted by a member of Shelby Farms Park’s recreation management team.
What if I need to cancel my reservation?
Customers may receive a full refund or credit if notice of date change or cancellation is more than 24 hours before start time. If less than 24 hours, no refunds or exchanges. Customers may receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Email us at email@example.com
- Children ages 12 and under
- Children under the age of 3 must have one parent or guardian (age 17+) accompany the child into the play area.
- Children that are not potty-trained must wear swim diapers. No regular diapers allowed.
- Wristband is required for entry and must be worn at all times while in the play area.
- Follow all instructions given by Water Play monitors.
- Children with diarrhea or who are vomitting will not be allowed into the Water Play area.
- Do not climb, stand or jump on boulders, rocks, gates, water jets or any other equipment.
- No balls, toys, pets, food, drink, smoking or glass containers are allowed in the play area.
- Running, horseplay, profanity, aggressive and/or abusive behavior are not permitted.
- Do not drink the sprayed water or place face directly into the streams of water.
- Appropriate swimwear / clothing (bathing suits, shorts, T-shirts) is required at all times and will be determined by management. No visible undergarments.
- Please do not hang towels on gates, rocks or boulders.
- Water play area may be cleared and/or closed due to inclement weather including thunder or lightning. The area will not reopen until it is determined that the threat of weather is no longer present.
- All injuries, however minor, must be reported to the Water Play monitor immediately and an accident report must be completed.
- Use of water shoes and sunscreen is not required, but is highly recommended.
- Shelby Farms Park is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.